Help St. Mary’s raise money to support our students.
Our school is participating in the American Heart Association’s Jump Rope for Heart! Your child was sent home with the paperwork.
Set up your online webpage:
- Go to heart.org/jump
- In the Find Your School and Sign Up area, choose Clinton, Maryland and find our school name
- Create a user name, password and answer a security question
- Fill out the registration form
Help spread the word through email and Facebook to help raise money for children with "special" hearts!
Let's celebrate the end of the 3rd quarter on Thursday, March 23 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. at Silver Diner in Waldorf. St. Mary's of Piscataway School is running the diner! Invite your friends and family to come join us. Our school will receive a portion of the night's total sales.
Don't forget about the Eat Well, Do Well Rewards Program. Sign up and register your card with St. Mary's School. Whenever you use your card, the school gets a portion of the sale!
Guidelines for Volunteering
- Uniforms - All volunteers should wear closed-toed, slip-resistant shoes (tennis shoes are fine). If you are volunteering, please wear your PT shirt/sweatshirt and jeans. Pull back hair longer than the shoulders. Please do not chew gum while volunteering.
- Volunteers may greet guests at the door, assist in running food, or help clean tables. This will help keep the crowd flowing and increase sales for St. Mary's.
- You can choose the hours you'd like to volunteer (between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.), or work the entire shift.
- Parents must be with their children (ages 12 and up) who are volunteering. Remember, you will receive service hours for your time.
- Invite your friends and family.Skip cooking dinner and come eat at Silver Diner!
The 8th grade is selling the World's Famous Chocolate candy bars to $1 each until April 11.